Purpose of the Role
- Operate wet waste machine efficiently, ensuring maximum recycling of wet waste.
- Ensure wet waste process is under control in terms of Safety, Quality, Speed and GMP
- Perform and record quality test
- Operate wet waste recycling machine.
- Perform and record Quality tests.
- Clean wet waste machine, wet waste bins and wet waste are as per GHP procedures.
- Assist with filling of raw material bins.
- Assist with the grinding process.
- Maintain CCP and oPRP’s in the department.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as manual cleaning equipment, high pressure washing machines, foaming units, vacuum machines, scales and computers.
- Perform area-related equipment first level maintenance
Context and Scope
- This position is on a shift.
- Recycles wet waste from both extruders.
Knoweledge /Education and Experience
- Matric / ABET LEVEL 4
- Forklift License
- Training and experience in functional tasks (opt. knowledge of feed / food industry)
- Must be willing to work irregular hours and extended shift if necessary
- Safety & Hygiene & Quality conscious, Initiative, Self-motivated, Team player.