Purpose of the job:
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
- Manage the day-to-day line activities.
- Managing the work phone
- Managing escalations
- Managing absenteeism
- Support the Call Centre Manager in ensuring that the Call Centre Agents are closing their cases
- Monitoring that the Call Centre agents are following the correct procedure | process when logging calls.
- Escalate complaints | problems to the Call Centre manager if unable to resolve live escalations from Call Centre agents.
- Keep the Call Centre manager updated on any operational issues that may arise that affects the Call Centre SLA’s.
- Matric a must
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Microsoft suite – Office