- Interact, manage and provide effective client service.
- Implement new business, this includes the submission of application´s / and additional forms where necessary.
- Contact with product providers to ensure that business is timely completed.
- Prepare risk, investment quotes with application forms.
- Prepare client files and keep personal information always updated.
- Process client queries and instructions.
- Deliver a friendly, helpful and welcoming impression to customers in person and by telephone.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Regular follow-up of instructions with all product providers.
- Coordinate prospect projects.
- Research product information.
- Maintain the CRM system.
- Grade 12 / NQF4 qualification
- Completed RE5
- 5 years relevant work experience within the financial services industry
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Employee must have private Wi Fi access for when working from home (as might happen from time to time as per lockdown or social distancing regulations)
- Valid Drivers license
- Organising and planning
- Client Service
- Attention to detail
- Working under pressure