Our client is a leading group that has acquired a reputation of being a pioneering organization in many sectors, i.e., Real estate, Educational Industry, Perfume Industry & Maritime Industry. They are looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors, clients, and vendors
- Arrange flight tickets, car hire, and hotel accommodation for business trips
- Filing and managing all the company documents with confidentiality
- Arrange and assist the team during meetings.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with English and Arabic language
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications