Skip to content
- Safe operation of a vehicle in a wide variety of conditions. Be able to follow directions and possess the understanding of utilizing a navigation system.
- Completion of all assigned pickup and drop-off stops for the day. Proper usage of the handheld device to record all activity for the day.
- Ability to lift, bend, carry & load baggage as required. Friendly to customers & team members.
- Medical insurance cover. Excellent training and best-in-class tools.
- Opportunities for career growth with a growing company. Air Ticket for the home country every 2 years.
- Paid time off in accordance to the UAE labour law. Vehicle, fuel, and Salik provided.
- Accommodation provided. Transport provided. AED 2600 + tips
- Must have a minimum of 1.5 years of driving experience in Dubai. A valid UAE Driving license with more than 4 years validity.
- References from past jobs/employment. NOC not required. English (spoken & written).
- Dubai location knowledge.